New Member - Dan Edmund - Introducing Myself - Preaching in the Philippines

by Dan Edmund 74 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Maybe Dans gone to Manilla to find another Fliipina wife

• jgnat
    jgnat

After all, the religious right like Tim Lahaye have made a killing on end-of-the-world literature. http://www.leftbehind.com/01_products/browse.asp?section=Books

• moshe
    moshe
    find another Fliipina wife

google "fields ave" angeles city and that is where you will find Dan doing his R&R.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Did a bit of searching about dan:

'Hello to all. I'm Dan Edmund. All my adult life I have been searching for a deeper meaning in life. Even as a young child I had always been conscious of death, and yet I felt that there was more to life as we know it. This only became stronger when aged about ten when I nearly drowned, and had experienced what is commonly called an NDE. In my teens I had gone to the Church of England and been part of its choir. Later in my teens, I started studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses. Although not all things could be explained to my satisfaction, as a whole I could see people who sincerely wanted to please God in the way they understood, and their belief and hope in a better world caught my imagination. These beliefs inspired me to write a novel based on the belief of a paradise on Earth, and of Christ's Millennium. In the novel I tried to imagine the best of all possible worlds, a world ruled by God's love, a world where there was no death nor pain, nor any sorrow in the world. The text that had inspired me came from Revelation 21:1-4:

My novel, of course, is only fiction, but it has helped me to envision a better world, one ruled by a gentle and loving God. The novel does not perhaps fit exactly doctrinally into any millenarian Christian religion, but rather I have taken what is positive to them all, with Christ ruling the Earth as the setting; a theocratic world ruled by love.'

As well, he has a son, just about to finish high school.

S

• moshe
    moshe

His book is $4.99 at B&N NOOK digital bookstore - no reviews yet- he might want to drop the price to 99cents. He would get more buyers if he wrote a book about a Filipina lollita seeking love and romance with balding paunchy middle-aged bachelor pioneer window-washing JW who is still living with mommy and needs a wife in order to become a Ministerial Servant. ( PS-prefer a lady who learned how to use a mop and sponge before she became a Guest Relations Officer, GRO)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit