Captivers of a Concept on free PDF download

by saltyoldlady 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

While I firmly believe in rewarding an author with financial revenue for his efforts and I myself purchased his book with joy - those of you that may have limited budgets or have been postponing the reading of this Classic did you realize it is readily available on the net as a free PDF format - I found it under [edited]

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You should report it to the copyright holder, not to a public forum

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

Report it? You mean this is done without his permission? I assumed it was by permission. Am I wrong? Are all these downloads "hijacked?"

• 3Mozzies
  • saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

Thank you for setting me straight on this - is there someway we can remove this post from the archives. I in no way want to deprive Don Cameron of his rightful due or be a party to such. I think his book the very best on the subject, period. Salty

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I did some checking The website you suggested will redirect you to another website where you have to pay to access books on their service. Presumably they will be paying the author for the downloads of their book.

At least I hope so

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

A friend emailed the PDF of the book to me- I read it and loved/hated it and then later bought a copy off Amazon...Awesome book every JW should read but they won't what a pity.

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

Yeah - turns out they want $49.95 up front to download any of their supposedly free PDF download's - what a gimmick! Go direct to Cameron's site - $7 is not too much for a download of this material. It is priceless and magnificently designed to aid any who might be wanting to convince friends and family still inside the organization.

• pirata
    pirata

Thanks saltyoldlady, I did not know it was avaialable for PDF purchase. I'll check out Don's site.

• VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit