Youtube JW Goes Against WT Admonition to Admonish Apostates

by PublishingCult 16 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

This sister in the video below calls us "stupid", "slanderous" and nearly says, "libelous", but oh, darnit, it's not a word she is use to saying . . . oh well. This lady has about 125 vids talking about the JW's, the WTBTS and stuff.

She goes against the WTBTS's admonition against having such a channel and against engaging apostates with admonition of her own to dole out. Nice :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WGFPdwoSr8&feature=channel_video_title

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Ah, but there is sweet romantic side to this tough lady JW . . . when she is not denouncing stupid apostates and reminding us that Jehovah didn't give us a brain for judging others, she takes a break from Kingdom Melodies to lipsync to her own karaoke recording of Fly Me To the Moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGCpNyyTuzo&feature=relmfu

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what a stupid thick bitch probably doesn't even know the meaning of the word libel, they really have this problem that is apostates should just leave quietly and keep our opinions to ourselves, OH NO!

• the max
    the max

hey she,s cute in a jerky sort of way, I might RE-join while ive still got some lead in my pencil, i could get used to getting told off in Pidgn English !!!

got anymore of HER ? I,ll swap you some of my JW vids If you have some more of her.

• Farkel
    Farkel

She doesn't even know the difference between "libel" and "slander." Videos are slander, not libel you nitiwit broad.

But they are NOT slander when they are true, and most of them are true, so you don't even know that someone calling your religious Cult a "big pile of horseshit" would not be libel OR slander, except for the fact "big pile of horseshit" is not the entire truth. The entire truth is it is a "GIGANTIC pile of horseshit."

Farkel

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    hey she,s cute in a jerky sort of way, I might RE-join while ive still got some lead in my pencil, i could get used to getting told off in Pidgn English!!got anymore of HER ? I,ll swap you some of my JW vids If you have some more of her.

LOL, ew, creeper! I think she speaks tagalog. My uncle was from Manilla and he had the same accent. I can just smell the adobo wafting from the kitchen! Yum!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Wow. Another fine example of Watchtower education... Firstly, she doesn't know what the meaning of the word "libel" is. Secondly, she (like most JW's) has a persecution complex and assumes that individual JW's are being attacked, when really it's the WTBS. And lastly, just in true WTBS fashion, she repeats the same thing over and over, but in slightly different ways...

PC, reading your posts here about these vids, I could HEAR your voice narrating lmao. I think it would be a nice vid if you took a few of these "admonitions" from JW's on youtube and made a compilation, along with actual Watchtower quotes about such behavior. Throw their hypocracy back at them, ya know?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I celebrate every time a Witness steps out of the box; even if it is to berate "apostates". These are the very first signs of independence and independent thought. For this reason I hold out hope for djeggnog. Don't squash it, please, by pointing out the hypocricy.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

She's old news....Been jabbing back and forth with Propatechniques and LuciousVBoogieman for months on YouTube (which does not make her smarter even a tad more)...

• I quit!
    I quit!

Reminds me of some crazy old single sisters in the halls I attended.

Typical dub complaining about people criticizing her religion while critizing other beliefs is what her religion is all about. I think she is kind of pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit