I just discovered something!

by fade_away 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• fade_away
    fade_away

When I was a witness, my friends and I used to make hilarious parody videos about everything. Titanic, Jackass, 24, and our own religion: Jehovah's Witnesses. All of which got us all in trouble with the elders. I remember all of them sitting down with me in my dad's house. It was uncomfortable, but later it was funny. I still laugh about the things we did.

I'm a huge fan of parody satire comedy. I discovered this site that is a parody of the watch tower's official site. Check it out... http://www.thebentinel.com/watchtower8.html

• fade_away
    fade_away

It's more like a picture alone cause every time you click on a topic, it just takes you to google.... still funny.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Our son and a few of his friends did some parody JW videos too. They were usually Ninja type field service situations .Actually very funny they weren't to offensive and we had a pretty good sense of humor .....wish I could find a few of them to share .

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Oh it doesn't just take you to Google! It takes you to a Google search results page for JW pedophilia sites!! HAHAHA!!!

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

I might have to help Penny Pioneer make her car payment.

• rebel8
  • Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

OMG!!!That is funny as hell! I got to show my son this stuff, he will appreciate it too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit