OMG just looked out the window husband is talking to JWS right now!!

by Little Imp 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

I will report on what has been said later. Watch this space!

• sabastious
    sabastious

FASHION A SPITWAD CANON!

-Sab

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

Lol

I just wish they would go away, I am having palpitations - brings bad all the horrible memories

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I just wish they would go away, I am having palpitations - brings bad all the horrible memories

I get those too, just try to be calm and wait it out. I had an attack yesterday when I got a text from my older brother. He had viewed a video I posted about Apostasy. Scared the crap out of me!

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

I looked like one of these when I opened the text:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb3k18y6_j0

-Sab

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hubby confronted the local dumpster diver a couple years ago. I cowered in our upstairs computer room, and trained our video camera on the drama.

You know, evidence.

In case anything went wrong.

All was settled calmly. I showed hubby the video later. His only comment? He's going bald. I had a perfect second-story shot of his shiny pate.

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

Lol jgnat

Husband said he had a good time, he seemed to bring everything up including mentioning about 1975 which she (21 year old) did not deny. He then went onto say that teenages were discouraged from seeking an education because of Armageddon being "around the corner" and many, although had other aspirations, became window cleaners. Some of which have since been unable to obtain other employment and are still doing it into old age. He (the male witness) then said he was a window cleaner!

She made a point of saying that she was a born in but had done her research and made up her own mind to stay in.

Hubby mentioned Crisis of Conscience which he said his Uncle gave him and he had read it - his comment was that it was biased. Hubby said it was factual.

Hubby also mentioned when vaccinations were not allowed and that many people died because of this.

He mentioned the UN and they seemed aware that they had been members.

He also asked what if you were a witness and you disagreed with some of the teachings, they said you can't. He said but they tell you the light is getting brighter so the teachings change. They couldn't answer this.

They told him that he would know JWs by their unconditional love (WTF)! Hubby told them that it was CONDITIONAL love.

I can't remember everything he told me but will update you as and when I remember or he tells me more.

He said he enjoyed himself but he never let on that he had been brought up in their faith just that he had attended some meetings with a colleague and done some research.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I'm interested to know how the exchange went... I get the PTSD whenever I hear dub-speak. The last time I was in a conversation with a JW, I broke down crying and gasping, begging them to please please STOP, NO MORE!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Your hubby did well. I wish I was a fly on the wall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit