New Watchtower: Picture Edition

by pirata 16 Replies latest jw friends

• pirata
    pirata

Let's have some fun designing our own Picture Edition Watchtowers (I got the idea from neckbeard's post on the simplified watchtower edition).

Here I present a concise study article for the July 15 WT, Picture edition:

There are apostates in the congregation:

They want disciples and will make you do bad things:

Have nothing to do with apostates:

They are mentally diseased:

Only those obeying the Faithful Slave can have Jehovah's favor:

• 2tone
    2tone

well, this just made my effin day lol. i luv this...

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

From the picture of the GB membes I wonder how many will be alive in 10 years? They look very old!

Anyone know how many JWs are older than 97 years old? Has the generation that will not pass died?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

ABibleStudent

• Quentin
    Quentin

marked

• 2tone
    2tone

the gb member on the bottom right looks photoshopped in or something. Its like hes in a different world

• Quentin
    Quentin

We love our Brothers and Sisters.....

• 2tone
    2tone

as simple jack would say "you you you you ma ma ma ma make me happy"

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thats basically all it comes down to: Follow the faithtful and not so discreet slave.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

well that about sums up the july 15 edition nicely!

oz

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

Actually a couple in that pic of the GB are dead already as I understand it! I don't really keep up on these things, but the oldest of the group would now be Guy Pierce and he's a 1934 model so they say, so possibly all of them could still be around for another ten years - that is if Jehovah permits. But this gang is relatively young compared to the GB of recent years - none of these boys have made special mightiness and few even the "mighty" stage in life yet.

And I do think we have to agree that the generation that was never to die has done gone now - or maybe we should put a new spin on that one - they didn't die - they are all alive in heaven looking down on us. LOL. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit