What Exactly Is Christ Supposed To Be Doing In Heaven Now According To The Watchtower?

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

He would've made a fine waiter.

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe he's just "easing nature"??

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

I thought the GB was directing the preaching work. Or did JC delegate it to them so He could take a vacation?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

C.S. Lewis wrote the Perlanda series how all inhabited planets were under God/Aslan. Earth was the great dark one when seen from outer space that had succumbed to evil. Maybe Jesus is being crucified on another planet.

I've written recently of my greatgrandfather being remnant. I used to worry if he could see me in the bathtub from heaven. Jesus of Nazareth poses similar questions in my mind.

The Anglican Church teaches that Jesus always existed. The scriptures are muddled. I've asked what useful tasks did he do hanging out in heaven waiting for the Incarnation. Certainly, as God's son and God, he did not crochet. Everyone laughed. In the Witnesses, such comments can get you executed. There is also scripture that we preexisted.

• Alfred
    Alfred

Not much... He's just waiting until GB member Geoffrey Jackson's* 102nd birthday comes around in 2057... then he'll finally push the big "A" button...

*Note: Geoffrey's currently the youngest GB member, so he is presumably the last annointed person on earth who would be alive from the second overlapping generation of annointed ones just before the Big A starts... Also, 2057 marks the 100th year after the first signs in the heavens were witnessed (1st Sputnik launch).

So we have until 2056 to start getting our act together and go back to the Truth...

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

He's waiting for the GB to tell him what to do next.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Playing Angry Birds on his iPhone 7.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Surely if anyone got to heaven and they had to deal with all the shit down here, you wouldn't be too chuffed.

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard
    What Exactly Is Christ Supposed To Be Doing In Heaven Now According To The Watchtower?

He is currently being nailed to a tree on the forest moon of Endor. The Tatooinians opted for the pit of Sarlacc the last go round. Normally he'd be digesting for the entire 1000 year reign, but he's got the "get out of Sarlacc's gut free" card.

Dagobah is next.

Being a Messiah is tough work!

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think Watchtower Jesus got sidetracked and he is hanging out in Vegas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit