Yo, I thought this said "Running Dump"

by Mr. Falcon 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

sir82 - That hat is horrible. If I drove by this line of people and saw that guy with that hat, I would drive my car straight into the crowd.

lol why does the Suck-ciety hate jeans so much? Slacks to a movie? Really?

when the two sons of hardcore JWs finally dared to play football with the congregation, they came along in slacks and shirts too. i think they were about 25 by then. they soon started to use jeans for work and one of them even learned how to swim. but they still are hardcore JWs.

good observations. One time an elder turned to me during the meeting with one of the Paradise tracts in his hand and asked, "Why does the Society thing we are going to wear nothing but khakis in the new world?"

You guys are right. The WTBS has some deep-seated hatred against denim. I have no idea why. Maybe Russell saw something in the pyramids about jeans.

And Ra placed on a curse on all who wear Jordache.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Good one, Mr. F!

You know, I've told this story here before but when I was still very much 'in', Gerrit Losch graced our area with his presence. What this meant was more and longer meetings of course, which I found irritating, and some of his comments from the platform seriously pissed me off at the time. One of his gems is pretty much that picture up there. He said that if witnesses were in a crowd, anyone should be able to easily pick them out of the crowd as JW's based on what they were wearing and how they were acting. My eye roll at the time was epic and from what I can see in this picture, his pet theory is now in print. Awesome.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

He said that if witnesses were in a crowd, anyone should be able to easily pick them out of the crowd as JW's based on what they were wearing and how they were acting.

well coming from an old white guy like Gerrit, I would imagine that Senor Losch uses his super powers to spot other characters too. Like a black man (criminal), a hispanic (Santaria-practicer) or and whorish, fornicating unwed mother (lady with a child).

That idiot probably still believes in phrenology.

As you can see, Mr. Falcon has the brainpan of a stagecoach tilter.

• poopsiecakes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit