How will the governing body STOP the increase of anoited?

by Sharpie 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

How will the governing body STOP the increase of anoited?

They have to either, 1) fake the numebers in the report. or 2) scare them shitless.

I'll put money on it that they will soon tell people that those undeserving of a heavenly hope that partake will be sinning against the holy spirit.

What do you guys think?

-sharpie.

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

They sort of already did that in a Watchtower article studied the summer of 2004 (I think, might have been 2003). They spoke of ppl who partake because of mental illness or influence of others and how it would be counter to Jahs spirit. That was before the new light re: younger anointed. Now, it seems, they are keeping their mouths shut.

But, I would be interested in hearing how, or if, they do anything.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

option #3, GB see noo light that 144k is just symbolic and not to be taken literally, few dubs leave while the majority carry on as nothing changed because GB are directed by HS.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

They will have to revise doctrine yet again, and after their idiotic "Overlapping Generations", they are due for a major overhaul of doctrine. That's the reason for the emphasis on the "slave" recently.

WT- Eat this rank and file JW's!

JW's- This tastes like shit!

WT- Remember, Matthew 24:45-47!

JW's- Can I have some more please?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I agree with Diamondiiz. Eventually the doctrines will change and allow for an unlimited number in heaven. Long term the earthly class may even be done away with.

The idea of an earthly resurrection is appealing if it means you will never die, but not so if you think you will die and be nonexistent in the ground for decades centuries. As more time goes by without Armageddon, more JWs will rather the idea of going to heaven when they die, rather than believe they go into nothingness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit