My brother just asked is I was one of Jehovah's witnesses

by Found Sheep 15 Replies latest jw friends

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

A mother Bear defending her cubs....even against each other...

I'm ashamed when I shunned someone while in.....and Victious..

When I left I said how ashamed I was for my actions and realize I shouldn't be forgiving....

Damn if she didn't forgive me and we became very good friends.....

It's a hell of thing being told how to act..and ..think!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

MrJones- Yes she is. It's a new thing to be honest. Dad won us kids

Charlie Brown- I also had guilt thinking of how mean I was when I was in. I don't think most took it personal. I don't to those that shun me. Well sometimes I do... He's my flesh and blood! He loves the GB more then me!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You have a wonderful mother.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

FS, Sounds like your mom intended for good results. She just underestimated the power of CULT.

Okay, note to self for future fade...

• If asked whether I'm still a JW, I ask, "Are you asking me this in hopes that you can count your time while we're talking on the phone?"
    • When they boast that they're pioneering, "Yeah, I pioneered for years back when the preaching work was going to be completed in the 20th century."
  • NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Get him in a headlock and punch some sense into him. It worked for me. Well, it didn't knock sense into him, but I enjoyed it.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

When I was 18 she tried to get me un-brainwashed. She went hystarical telling me I was brainwashed and in a cult .... It back fired for me at the time and made me even "stronger" She told me it would be eisier if I was a prostite, it would be easier to help me...She even studied just to know what we were being taught. I'm sure her intentions were good. Like me I just want my brother out of there control. I know it hurts her that my Brother shunns me. We were real close. He is the only solid I had growing up. I like that Billy I should tell him to come and visit and count all the time that would make it easy to get his time... I'd love to head lock him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit