Righteous Jehovah's Witnesses

by waiting 10 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Last nite I found a web site which had a group of very straight, righteous JW's. If any question was dubious, (like most of our group's) these questions were in an isolated section so as not to offend the remaining members. This was by far the most interesting in questions and comments.

It was the attitude from friends worldwide that was fascinating in a somewhat horrible way. "My god, did I sound like that? Could I have really told a young girl never to talk to her sister because her sister suffered depression and finally, in despair, wrote a dissociation letter?" (according to the girl, this is what occurred.)

The young girl tried to explain that her sister was doing nothing immoral, nor had she in the past. "That doesn't matter. She wrote the letter. She should be treated just as a disfellowshipped person."

But my sister did nothing wrong! Doesn't matter.

Was it because her sister had the impudence to offend the Society by saying she didn't want to be part of them anymore? After all, they all agreed that the older sister did no imorality.
    Was the depressed older sister, after all, exhibiting the terrible trait of "pride" that the Society warns us against?

The JW's answering said in effect, Yes.

Thank you for being in this room. It was spooky among the righteous.

• spectromize
    spectromize

Waiting,

Spooky in deed, welcome to the twilight zone, once your in, you can't get out!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I read that thread. I found myself wanting to just shake a couple of those people. They were so tied into making the elders look good that they missed the whole point of that sister's pain.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Gimme that URL, I may have a thing or two to tell those A-holes

• logansrun
    logansrun

But Lord, by know the thread stinkith!

And Jesus said,

"Thread! Come on out!"

And the thread came on out.

~b

• Brummie
    Brummie

Lol, mastadon, this thread is 4 years old! You sure dug deep.

Welcome aboard btw, dont recall welcoming you before.

Brummie

• JH
    JH

I wasn't even born when this thread started...

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Doobeedoobiedoo!

• clara23
    clara23

hello,

i think being dpressive is smthing natural but she must have just tried to control this.

would u like to be my friend? me i m a witness.

bye!!

• clara23
    clara23

hello,

i think being dpressive is smthing natural but she must have just tried to control this.

would u like to be my friend? me i m a witness.

bye!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit