Raymond Franz /key and gate

by Masterji 12 Replies latest jw friends

• r51785
    r51785

I knew by 1976 that I no longer believed, but it took me until 1980 to unattach myself and disappear. What I appreciate most about reading Ray's books is that they removed all lingering doubt that the JW's weren't "God's Organization."

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

I can't say that Ray's books were the "key" for me but they were very supportive and instrumental in my being set free from my former brain-dead self. I can relate to Amazing's and others stories about being a true believer and I laughed at his comments about Ray being the head of all apostates. That's the way many of us felt. He had been so vilified by our leaders that it was an amazing adjustment for us to actually consider him just another guy who had been duped by the Borg.

My "key" was my fathers own book and he made referrence to Ray's books and so I got them and read them. I am happy to have them in my library and if I had to choose a book to recommend to someone who is questioning their belief in the Society I would hand them both of Ray's books. Remembering how much we worshiped the governing body, these books can be a powerful tool in opening up the crack in the paradigm that believers need to begin breaking free.

Sean

• TheRecordCollector
    TheRecordCollector

How Can I Contact Ray Franz?

Email Me Please....
    [email protected]

Unconditional Love Is The Most Precious Of All Gifts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit