Wine or Grape Juice for you Partakers?

by lovelylil 20 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest
    By making peace how?? By doing what?? I think i'm doing it right then i get it all wrong! *sigh*

Apologizing, if that's what's needed... returning the taken items... whatever, dear WS (peace to you!). If the other is amenable to having peace made, of course. If not, then it's upon THEM to "make peace," isn't it? Do what the Master directs YOU, dear one... and then leave it in his hands.

Peace!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• watersprout
    watersprout

Thanks Shelby and peace to you! I will leave it in our Lords hands.

Peace my sister

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Where did the idea for using grape juice come from?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

waterspout,

sundown in boston will not be until 7:30 pm. I am waiting until then in honor of my Jewish Christian friends. I don't think we can do it together because of our time zones, but we will be together in spirit anyway. Peace.

promises,

Some churches use kosher grape juice because it is still the "fruit of the vine", and they use it if they do not believe in christians drinking alchohol beverages. Also a recovering alchoholic cannot drink so they substitute grape juice for wine.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Lovelylil i will still do it with you. I really would love to.

Will you be starting a thread on here??

Peace

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I can do that. I can start a post today because people are partaking today and some tomarrow. Peace, Lilly

• watersprout
    watersprout

I'm partaking tonight with some friends, but would love to do it with some jwners tomorrow night.

Peace

• james_woods
    james_woods

What does the bible actually say about it?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

James,

The bible gives no specific date to observe this event. I know the BS and JW's do it only once per year during the passover season. But many churches observe this (communion) weekly or monthly. Jesus said as "long as we do it, we proclaim his death until he arrives" . But each church is different as to the when and how often.

Waterspout,

I started a new link for all the partakers to post on whenever they do it. Peace Lil

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'll be using 33 year old whiskey and a full bodied cigar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit