did freddy practice auto writing

by jeckle 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jeckle
    jeckle

cool thanks band ! One added observation is when i had doubts or felt unhappy about being a jw my jw side of the family tried to say i was bipolar and actually succeeded in spreading that rumor. Btw i have nothing against that disorder or anyone suffering from it. One of my brothers has has that diagnosis with borderline schizo something or other. It doesnt mean schizophrenia as the name would suggest. i looked it up before there are several diagnosis with similar sounding names i just forgot the exact name of his, but needless to say when balanced out he functions well and its not something he chose and he really manages himself well now a days.(he spent many years undiagnosed and it was very hard on him he was very irratable and angry and emotional) any diagnoses like these is not the fault of the patient and doesnt preclude deviousness but can hamper perception of reality and what have you basically i'm trying to say i have deep respect for anyone with these disorders.it just sucks the cult diminishes ones feelings by mislabeling people and in the same stroke insulting people innocently suffering by using their condition as an insult. capisce?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit