It's been quite a while...

by confliction 8 Replies latest jw friends

• confliction
    confliction

Hello

It's been a long time since I have posted here, or logged on- mostly lurking around once in a while, but not as of late... just wanted to drop in and say hi. Most of my activity has been on facebook, so I probably know a lot of you guys on here already- I'm Taylor Milligan. Lots of things have happened since my disassociation a while back including arguments, threats of being kicked out, encountering shunning firsthand, and to top it all off, I turned 18 a bit ago, and am now on my own- lots of drama between all of this :).

But my main reason for posting here is to thank all of the wonderful people here (especially the regulars who post all the time) for helping me (and the countless others who come here that are undergoing that same religious confliction) and offering love and care that was unconditional, to a total stranger. My exit process started here with my first post, and I just want to keep in touch with my roots, and say thanks to you guys, and that I love you all. Take care

• flipper
    flipper

CONFLICTION - Very nice of you to come back and say hello ! Nice to have you here. I hope things are going well in your life now. Take care of yourself and don't be a stranger ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Glad to see you back on JWN. I saw your Facebook posts about your own place and salt, LOL!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks for letting us know you're ok.

I wish I had been where you are at your age.

Cheers

Chris

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Good luck on lifes adventure Confliction.

jlp

• I quit!
    I quit!

Thanks for stopping by to say hello. Glad you're doing well.

encountering shunning firsthand

It's very odd experiece to be ignored by people you had thought to be your friends. I don't know about you but it makes see what a small minded pathetic religion it really is.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You remembered to come back and say thank you!

And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, And fell down on [his] face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan. Luke 17:15-16 KJV

I get special pleasure from seeing the younger generation brave their way to independence. Congratulations!

May I assume you will pursue a college education?

• confliction
    confliction

Thanks you guys :)

@jgnat:

I plan to soon. I've been put out on my own now, so I have to find a job to keep up with rent, and all those other things. But as soon as I find something stable, I'm heading straight to college, and can't wait!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

u need to text or call me!! u have a couple of us there close to you that can help and be there for u! shelley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit