A Rebel with a cause says hello new friends

by the_raisin 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You've got more brains than I had at your age.

Congratulations for getting out so young, and a big hug from me for taking some with you.

Cheers

Chris

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Heller :) how you doorin?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome !

Loz x

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Welcome. I live in LA too. if by that you mean Los Angeles

• the max
    the max

Hello and welcome,I am sorry you have had such a tough time of it, try not to be too hard on your mum, that org can with enough time, manipulate and crush people beyond recognition, Im not being patronising when tell you ,your one tough young lady,I was 29 when I got baptised, I served with the British Army, in Londonderry at the hight of the (troubles), I was a boxer,and the people in the Org ripped ME to pieces and I ended up clinically deppressed,some of them, not all, are indeed wicked. I take my hat off to you,you have more guts and balls(sorry !) than I ever did at your age.Once again a very warm welcome.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome the raisin. Glad to have you on the board. It is good to see you woke up at a young age. I shows how smart you are. Keep up the good work. It looks like you have your head on straight. So happy for you. Totally ADD

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome Raisin.

Bangalore

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Ahh so overwhelmed with the positiveness!!!

flipper- thank you :)

Black Sheep- Well, sometimes it appears as if I lack them :p it's weird, but I enjoy the trial and error process.

PublishingCult- Funny thing, I saw a couple of publishers this morning while walking my pup. They just flat out ignored me and stuck their noses up in the air, which was funny to see, because they literally stuck em up! It left me wondering what's going on inside, with the publishing and stuff, because from what we were told five years ago, one was supposed to give testimony to EVERYBODY, or at least leave a pamphlet.

jamiebowers-Lozhasleft-Bangalore- thank you, very welcomed :D

cyberjesus- Yes, Los Angeles. Too hot over here today actually

the max- Thnak you for the warm welcome. And little by little I'm starting to understand my mom. There are still other issues that I'm doubtful the org had anything to do with it, but maybe it was a catalyst for the way she feels about me. Thank you!

TotallyADD- Thank you too! For a while there I thought I was actually being really foolish to leave the 'truth' (trooth).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit