Part 8: Defining Moment - visit with Ray Franz

by Amazing 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Explorer
    Explorer

Hi Amazing, I could not leave the office today without checking if Part 8 had already arrived. Enjoyed every word of it, and will be looking forward to every one of the 10 parts yet to come.

Some one a couple of days before said you should think of writing, I would definitely agree with that person. You make it appear as something vivid, that we can all share and be part of.

Thanks again for replying to my email, I appreciate it.

Looking forward to Part 9...

Explorer

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Amazing,

Just got home from an Emergency Services meeting and read this post.

I've got no words to add, except.....thanks!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

*********his writings became the gate key to my liberty.**********

You can open any door.......

All you need is the key and the courage to turn it in the lock!

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Sunny

minds are like parachutes--they only function when open.

In a world of peace and love, music would be the universal language...Thereau

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Amazing: I'm Nicodemus! whishing to send you an e-mail, but I couldn't because is shows restricted.

I have been reading each of the eight parts and God has been speaking out loud to me from what you write. Please, write the book! I would love to read it again, over and over. Much love and affection, Yadira Angelini

• hungarian xjw
    hungarian xjw

Hi Amazing!

I start translate to Hungarian your story to my xjw frends.

Ok?

God bless you!

Zoli
    an hungarian xjw (6 yr, publisher)
    http:/all.at/xjt (only hungarian)

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Amazing,

One thing that is impressed on my mind when reading your 'posts' is that JW's and ex-JW's can argue religion, and doctrine all day long but no one can question your own personal testimony! Yours and our experiences are real and not open to debate by anyone!

Your friend,

Outaservice

• mouthy
    mouthy

Amazing- Wonderful news.I visited him also-Cynthia & Ray were so humble I was amazed.Treated us all very well.The day I was there
    they had many neighbours visiting to.There is one man- I see with a crown.....Bless you waiting for the rest of your journey
    God go with you

• roykaye
    roykaye

Dear Amazing
    Enjoyed reading your latest post. Especially since you mention that you left the Borg a few weeks after delivering the Memorial Talk. I gave the Memorial Talk last year, and then sort of slowed down immediately thereafter. Family pressures compelled me to continue keeping up a front for a few months, but I finally resigned.
    Anyway, looking for ward to your next post.
    Warm regards
    Roy

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit