Can I Just Say (Total "Fluff" and I Apologize in Advance)...

by AGuest 18 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

that I HATE being "sick"... that I'm TIRED of being "under the weather"... that I wish this "recovery" and infection would hurry the heck up... and that I am almost out of my MIND with boredom... and the inability to do my "usual" stuff... almost to the point of kicking the dog(s) (no, I'd never do that, but I really want to kick something!)???

Sorry. Rant. Can't help it. Was "in" me and had to come out. I'm sure hubby is tired of hearing it (though he says not, but he's such a dear he wouldn't say otherwise). And puppies are certainly tired of having to deal with it (girl came a layed down next to me and, after giving me the most sorrowful look heaved a HUGE sigh that seemed to say, "Are we ever going to the park again, EVER??" to which the boy gave her a scathing look that seemed to say, "Seriously? Look at her. What do YOU think?" before burying himself under the covers).

So, now it's ya'll's turn. 'Cause no one else here wants to hear it. Including me.

Ennywho... peace.

SA, on her own

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Sorry to hear you down Shelby. I hope you get well soon. May you have peace, sincerely from an old rooster.

• Listener
    Listener

I hope you get well soon AGuest.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

If you could try to increase your meeting attendance and activity in the field ministry perhaps that would help.

Nah! It would only make it worse.

Hope you get to feeling better. I am going to PM you a book recommendation. Hope you enjoy it.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

No one wants to hear it????

Shelby being sick for a long period of time Stinks.....

I've been going thru something for 3-4 months and all mt friends have made me feel So Loved!

Hope you Feel better Soon.....

we care!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

you vent all you want shelby it can be a pain reliever

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

We'll hear you out Shelby. It's not like you're a drama queen who comes here for every silly little question or problem. You've shown yourself to be human and caring like most other ppl here.

We're here for ya.

V665V665

• Farkel
    Farkel

Shel,

The last first and the first last:

: So, now it's ya'll's turn. 'Cause no one else here wants to hear it. Including me.

That was a little tawdry for a law school graduate, my dear. I'm trailer trash, but even so, I don't resort to ghetto talk, and you are so much above that and you know it.

: that I'm TIRED of being "under the weather"... that I wish this "recovery" and infection would hurry the heck up... and that I am almost out of my MIND with boredom... and the inability to do my "usual" stuff... almost to the point of kicking the dog(s)

The dogs will wonder why you kicked them and quickly come to the conclusion that it was something THEY did, quickly blame themselves and be contrite and submissive because they cannot believe that YOU would even even think about kicking them, let alone doing it.

You are a tremendous friend, Shel and I know you know that.

May you have peace with Jashawakasackajaweiasacagwaoopmpaloompah. Life is good.

Farkel

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Shelby)))))))

Not too much longer for to tote the weary load.

Syl

• lil princess
    lil princess

come on, where are you in calli. you need to get out and enjoy the "WARM CALIFORNIA SUN". i hope you are not ILL. get a set of rollerblades or rent a surfboard. you will be sound as a pound in no time, i promise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit