"House" TV Show: Did I Just Hear a '1975'/Witness Reference !!!??

by metatron 26 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

I'm starting to think I hallucinated this! House picks up the 'Bi" babe from prison. She stops the car to go to a door and he wisecracks, 'I didn't know you were a Jehovah's Witness'. She responds with some remark about how 'Christ didn't come back in 1975'.

Did I just hear this?

metatron

• Scully
    Scully

Wow. Now I have to go and watch it on the PVR. Thanks for the spoiler, btw. LOL

• baltar447
    baltar447

Dayum, now I'll have to watch it on hulu tomorrow to find out.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

This link is for Fox episodes, including House. The last one is for 3/21/2011 so you may have to wait a few weeks for the one you saw.

Len

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

YES .....I just saw it and it did happen .....I busted up laughing .....someone on the writing staff is an ex-Jw

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

She went to the door and knocked when the guy answers she knees him in the nuts . She calmly walks back to the car and House says " I didn't know you were a Jehovah's Witness " and she says " The weak lost faith when the end didn't come in 1975 ,but dammit I still believe " .....(.She could have said when Christ didn't return i am not sure )

• unshackled
    unshackled

Wow...now that's funny. That exJw writer must've gotten a kick outta getting that in the show.

• cupcakekourtney88
    cupcakekourtney88

my sister loves house... when she watches it... she going to come up a reason now not to watch it. hahaha I can see her now. I have it recorded on the DVR.. I might have to watch it.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Cool

• Scully
    Scully

That was truly awesome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit