new poster

by doughnuthole 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• james_woods
    james_woods

Welcome, donut. But Sabastious - what is a Mo-r-gul?

• flipper
    flipper

DOUGHNUTHOLE- Nice to have you here ! Glad you got out of the mind control from the JW's. AND that your children's children will have a normal, happy lifestyle ! Good for you ! Look forward to hearing more from you. Take care

• Thor
    Thor

Hi Dough! and Welcome!

So much of what you have said we can relate to! We were in the borg for more than twenty years. Our biggest sorrow is that we raised our kids in the organization. Some may feel that at some point you just have to get over it, and I agree, but being in something so life consuming for so long we all need to understand it's going to be part of our psyche forever. We have been out for four years now, and I still have some pretty vivid dreams about it all.

We have also been helped by this site. It's good to know that you are not alone in some of these feelings.

Our kids have said that they forgive us, and we are each others best friends. We do still agonize about it sometimes, but are doing ok and we are happy. So I would say to you, to keep being positive and forgive yourself!

Mrs. Thor

• sabastious
    sabastious

James, I linked to it in the post.

-Sab

• james_woods
    james_woods
    James, I linked to it in the post.
    -Sab

James is afraid to link to words that sound demonic.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome and well done to you for getting your family out. Better late than never. I took my kids in and they're all still in there, so you've done well.

Loz x

• sabastious
    sabastious
    James is afraid to link to words that sound demonic.

Hah, it's just a nerdy Lord of the Rings reference I made.

-Sab

• doughnuthole
    doughnuthole

Again, Thank-you all for your welcomes!! I really enjoy this board and plan on partcipating whenever possible. More of "MY" story later. Thanks-All, Dough

• mouthy
    mouthy

doughnuthole Great you joined us. Happy you were able to get you family out

mouthy

• used2beme
    used2beme

welcome...from another new poster

u2b

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit