Apology to Barbara Anderson

by believingxjw 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
  • Curtains
    Curtains

believingxjw you didn't do anything wrong imo but it is very big of you to apologise anyway.

• caliber
    caliber

I am in full agreement with Mary !! Also this thought...." An apology is a good way to have the last word"

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ummmm, what did Mary say, her comment comes up blank on my screen ( have had a lot of that lately ). Know how it goes believingxjw, have eaten enough crow shuold raise the little buggers and go into the Kentuky Fried Crow bussiness. Good for you, at least you stepped up, Knowing the little I know about Barbara, I'm sure your apology will be accepted....( JB )...I agree she is a true lady.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

My sincere thanks to all who posted.

Believing

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

If you know Barb like I do (hours on the phone), she is very careful and hard-working. I trust her a lot.

Randy

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Believing, you've done the honorable thing by apologizing.

• Mary
    Mary

Hmmm.....I'm not sure why my post came up blank, but ya, it's as invisible as Jezus' return in 1914 for some reason.

Anyhoo, I had basically echoed what everyone else said: that it takes a humble person to do a public apology like that and I'm sure it will be well received.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Thank you Mary....

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I sincerely appreciate your apology, believingxjw. Thank you so much for considering my feelings in this matter and I do understand why this misunderstanding happened.

Warmest regards,

Barbara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit