A comical take on a closed governing body session?

by Joliette 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I've always wondered if they picked with Sam Herd since he's the token black of the crew.

Everyone comes into the room, Jaracz recently resurrected from the dead by Satan himself commences the meeting.

Jaracz: (hands folded and looking serious) Gentlemen, please take your seats. (with a voice that would make Darth Sidious blush)

(everyone takes a seat, all looking uncomfortable as they thought Jaracz was gone forever)

Jaracz: It has come to my attention that since my brief absense, some of you have decided to spearhead themselves into my position. Or in Mr.Herd's case, spearchuck himself into my position. Ha ha ha ha (the rest of the room laughs out loud, including Herd)

Herd: Sir, if I may....

Jaracz: No, you may not, Brother Herd, or would you prefer I call you Brutha Herd? Ha ha ha ha (everyone else laughs along, including Herd) Ok, very well, say your piece Brutha Herd.

Herd: Well, sir, we just thought, that ya know, in your absense.....

Jaracz: Stop jumbling over your words Sam, there's no more excuses for your speech deficiencies as there's a mulatto behind the power of the Wild Beast now. By the way, would you prefer I call you by your first and middle name?

Herd: I didn't know you knew my middle name.

Jaracz: Oh Sam, we do have to stop playing these childish games. You know the middle name I gave you when we were playing Naked Twister?

Herd: Ohh, you mean Bo?

Jaracz: that's right! Bo!!! Sam Bo, it has a certain ring to it, doesn't it?

Herd: Umm, yes sir.

Jaracz: Now remember Sam, when you cease to humor me, you cease to be my favorite chocolate annointed. Heaven knows there's already one chocolate Ethiopean Eunuch in heaven, and they've only got room for one more. I'd hate to see you replaced by your apprentice.

Herd: You wouldn't dare!!!

Jaracz: Oh but I would, Sam. J.R. has been showing much promise lately. You know what the initials J.R. stand for?

Herd: John Russell?

Jaracz: No you idiot, it stands for Jaracz's Rug. Now straigten up, maybe you'll learn something Sam.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

"favorite chocolate annointed"-MLE

Holy.... you made me lmao!

Maybe this is how they come up with ideas...

• Leto
  • Joliette
    Joliette

Misery, you are too funny!

Thank you guys for making me laugh.

Jaracz might just make a comback like that, you never know. Evil has a way of just showing up like that.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

OMG, MLE....very funny!

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Cheers, Len Miller.

• kurtbethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit