my gf is a jw

by jerome 22 Replies latest social relationships

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

JimmyPage beat me to it. Writhing in extasy until she can no longer take it is like a reset button for where their priorities and loyalties are. :oP

• oompa
    oompa

Ok...the oral thing will not really work but try it several times just in case....it may take somthing simple...like we actually have a fake fraudulant bible..our OWN bible that is really really different from all other bibles IN THE WORLD....bet she did not know that....only took me 44 years to figure it out......pm me if you want to know how it is soooo special..........oompa

• yknot
    yknot

Perhaps a historical overview of the JW religion......let her tell you about our whitewashed history..

Then suggest for your own personal accuracy you would like yall to review the WT publications hisotrically starting with the Finished Mystery onwards.....Tell her the Bible tells you to make sure all things and you would very much like to exam her religion.

If she agrees check back here and we will supply you with what ever pubs and books we can collectively offer.

Eventually you could ask about the UN, why we reversed ourselves and now baptize in the name of an organization, why Bulgarian JWs can have transfusions without loss of membership or guilty conscience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit