Welcome back YKNOT!

by VampireDCLXV 17 Replies latest jw friends

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I must be said that a whole bunch of us were wondering and worrying, thinking that evrything from bears to Elders to CIA agents got you, yknot. We're glad you're back; even me, the dark one, who was a bit nasty at times and stung you. Welcome back!

Your dearest Dark Lord,

V665V665

• Kensho
    Kensho

Greetings and sorry to bust in on this thread, but this is my first post and although I'm pretty good with a computer I've never posted on a forum before. I have been visiting here over the last several months and decided to get involved by starting some discussions and seeing what opinions I get from the active and ex-witnesses here as most of the topics here you absolutely cannot have with fellow witnesses.

I have been around the block truthwise since 1974 and nothing shocks me anymore and obviously I have "issues" or I would not be on this forum.

So if you could please tell me how do you start a thread or topic I would appreciate it .....be gentle it is my first time.

Kensho

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Dude, there is a blue bar at the top of the page and one of the buttons on it says "New Topic". You click on it and you're off to the races...

I really wish you would have found another thread to crash instead of this one. Embarrassing!

V665V665

• mouthy
    mouthy

Kensho A very big Welcome to you So glad you found us

We are a very friendly group.I am the Granny on board ( 83+)
    they all put up with me, Because I am DF after serving them for 25yrs
    So This bunch are my family I adopted em KENSHO

OH Yes welcome backYKNOT!!!! Missed ya!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

So glad to see Yknot back too!

oz

and welcome kensho...

• dgp
    dgp

Kensho: Welcome!

YKNot: You were missed a lot.

• Kensho
    Kensho

Thanks everyone, go fiqure my first post and I already pissed off a vampire.

Kensho

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Alright... *sigh*... greetings, Kensho.

For some weird reason the threads that I create tend to attract first timers every now-and-then. Yes, I do tend to be a bit of a grump but it takes a special type of person to make me truly hate them. You're not even close to that yet, Kensho. Anyone is welcome here but there is a price to be paid if, over time, one is constantly vicious/rude/condescending or comes here with a messiah/chicken little complex. Please feel free to make your own intro thread now and we will give you appropriate welcome there, okay? I promise!

Again, welcome back yknot.

V665V665

• laverite
    laverite

I love YKnot!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Good to see you here again, YKnot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit