JW family killed coming home from meeting

by startingover 19 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

It actually happened right next to a KH, but not the one they apparently attended even though they lived right by it.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2011/04/01/2332870/car-chase-ends-with-3-killed-in.html

• wasblind
    wasblind

So sad

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

How sad.

Here in Australia, they've increased the penalty for drivers who cause these high speed chases, due to a toddler being killed when a car being persued crashed into her parents' car. The parents lived but the little girl sitting in the back seat did not survive.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ya it is sad..I wonder how it will be spun..

Usually it`s "Their Dead because they were`nt at a meeting"..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• startingover
    startingover

I think there needs to be legislation that officers can shoot to kill if you run from them. Enough of this nonsense.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Apostate claptrap! Everybody knows the Creator of the universe drops everything to make sure JWs engaging in "theocratic" activities are protected. Yeah, He didn't step in on behalf of John the Baptist or the apostles, but the Organization tm is the "greater (insert random Bible figure here)".

• mouthy
    mouthy

How terribly sad,They sound like very good obediant people.

by the reports about them. They were really respected.

• doubtful
    doubtful

Startingover,

I live near Visalia. I have friends there. Nowhere in the article did it say they were JWs. How do you know they were JWs, and how do you know they were coming home from a meeting?

• startingover
    startingover

Doubtful, check your PM

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One thing this proves: Going to boasting sessions or out in field circus does not protect you. The witlesses have their stories about how someone got burgled while at the boasting session, or had a fire and lost everything--but was alive because of attending the boasting session (remaining silent that they got burgled or had the fire because they were not home). Or, the miracle of coming back home to find a tree down where their car would have been--or where they would have been had they not attended the boasting sessions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit