last appeal from my Brother A JW Elder

by jam 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kjw53
    kjw53

JonathanH--- All of Gods creation will always have free will- It was satan who caused all this-Gods word says he got Jealous and wanted to be worshipped-He lied to eve telling her she positivly would not die- And which one of us who have been granted all of our days and cant even create 1 blade of grass or hang a multi trillion lbs planet on nothing,think we can question or reason why in the 4% of our brains that we use of why or if God has allowed this to be? Or does the God who granted all of us our days truly deserve to be worshipped? Especially those who are granted eternal life in perfection-Gods true plan for mankind-no more sickness,no more death,each one having a loving heart, and maybe then when we are using all of our brains we can gain a better understanding. God has given us his written word to live by-the majority throw his teachings aside for pleasure or personal gain- He warned all over and over and put many examples in his word for us to live by. God has the right to say who gains eternal life and the only way to rid this world of wickedness is to destroy it-not what man thinks is wicked but what God thinks is wicked. The Jw,s who are carrying on the work Jesus started have been warning the earth for the last almost 100 years what is coming for them-the majority are rejecting the warning and standing in opposition to God. And just as Gods word warned all-satan will lead every kingdom ( govt, armies and supporters) against God at Harmageddon- They all will be standing in opposition to God-they deserve death. and just for this man made word patriotism.

• kjw53
    kjw53

MurraySmith-- Here is why-- God is the giver of eternal life-

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

kjw ; WTF do JW's have in common with the work that Jesus started? tell me one single little thing?

• wyorobert
    wyorobert

It is kind of funny that some JW's as well as a lot of other religions, are so excited about all of the men, women and children God is going to kill. There is an element of " I guess that will show them".

People never really think about the reality of watching someone die. For all of the vilification I get for not believing in God, I have to say I have no desire to watch anyone get killed so I can be happy. April Fools day or not, it is just so strange to think of people happily going to Kingdom Halls and Churches and celebrating such things, without really thinking it through.

• jam
    jam

wyorobert good point; In nam, the guys that was so gun ho,

could not wait to get into the action, including myself. The

first time you see A buddy arm or leg get blown off or killed

it,s not A happy time. Why do think you have so many ex-vets

walking the streets today. Do you think you will be the same person

if God obliterate your friends, family that are not JW.s and neighbors and you see

this with your eyes, do you honestly feel you will look to God

as A wonderful and loving God. If so you are A sick person.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    The Jw,s who are carrying on the work Jesus started have been warning the earth for the last almost 100 years......Kjw53

That would be 132 years and counting..

The WBT$ has done a Piss Poor Job of getting they`re "Important Message" out..

News of Radiation leaks in Japan..Only took a few hours to go right around the World..

Now we know why the WBT$ isn`t in Charge of Tsunami Warnings..

It would take 132+ years for them to to it..And..Very few people would hear the message..

The WBT$ Emergency Disaster Messenger Service..

If there`s a Slower Way to Do it..We`ll Find it!..

http://www.arm.co.uk/images/slow-snail.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

*sigh* This is why reason has no effect on unreason. Out of everything I said, the reply is simply "We can't understand god, it's satan's fault, people need to die". No actual rebuttle to anything I said, no break down of the logic or why it's incorrect, no debating on points. Just reciting the very platitudes that I tore down. This is what the WT does to your brain. It makes it incapable of critically examing an argument, rather you learn to just recite the same lines from the watchtower based on what the situation is.

Also, you are incorrect. We use 100% of our brains. The whole "we only use 10% of our brain" is a half truth based on misrepresenting a nuerological study. We only use a fraction of our brain at any given time. Each area of our brain is used for different tasks, be it doing math, feeling a particular emotion, reading comprehension, coordinating our limbs, ect ect. At any given point we are only using certain sections of our brain. It's not that we have some hidden potential that just isn't unlocked because we are only using a tiny fraction of our brain power, it's that you aren't solving differential equations while reciting a love poem, painting a spacially accurate replica of a landscape, composing a sonata, while being angry, scared, confused and running a marathon while juggling at the same time. Different parts of the brain do different things, we use 100% of our brain, just not at the same time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit