Theism or Atheism? If you awoke with amnesia tomorrow...

by unshackled 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unshackled
    unshackled

What's been attempted to point out is that the 'strong evidence' was for only for that the flagged moved. It is jumping to conclusions to assume the cause. One can't conclude it is proof of spiritual beings, and then further conclude that means there is a god and creator. What makes an assumed 'unseen being' also a proof of a god? That isn't just one jump to a conclusion, it is multiple.

One could also jump to these conclusions...
    - the phenomenon was advanced alien life playing along and moving the flag for shits and giggles
    - it was contact with a parallel universe in which another version of yourself moved the flag

Those are imaginative speculations of the cause, but that is all they are. Concluding spiritual beings and then connecting said beings to a god is simply another imaginative speculation.

Personally I like the parallel universe/version of yourself one...that's much more fun.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    One could also jump to these conclusions...
    - the phenomenon was advanced alien life playing along and moving the flag for shits and giggles
    - it was contact with a parallel universe in which another version of yourself moved the flag

Already have considered these. Great minds think alike. If they ever do this to you, I will try not to be too skeptical. Honestly though, I probably will be since I likely won't see it for myself.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Already have considered these. Great minds think alike.

Same minds think alike...because this is YOU responding to YOU from a parallel universe. I'm using technology revealed to me/you by advanced alien life to communicate on this forum. BTW, you're/I'm looking great in this universe!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, in the other universe, I am slimmer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit