Topix.com Witnesses forum closed down?

by thistheother 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thistheother
    thistheother

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness

Apparently we had just been nailing the final nails in the blood doctrine (by way of discussing the WTS flip-flopping) and discussing the (un) scriptural reason for the WTS banning of beards. I was surprised by how few the responses were and the ones that were there were very weak and not to the point. I don't know if it has any connection but later that night I tried replying to a few people and the place was closed. Shut down. Doesn't even exist.

I enjoyed that site because of the apologists there. I don't even know if they were actually brothers or just shills or people getting their time in that way. Eventually I learned some of the absolute ways of stumping a Witness (example: prove the Jews returned in 537 BCE without using the same secular sources that also prove 597 BCE) which were very beneficial to me. Oh well.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Welcome thishteother

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I just looked too, it is gone.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Miz, an off-topic question..Is this Tom Sizemore in your avatar pic?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Miz, an off-topic question..Is this Tom Sizemore in your avatar pic?

Eli Wallach and Karl Malden in the film Baby Doll.

• Krettnawe
    Krettnawe

Maybe they are re-programming on TOPIX, or perhaps they got tired of all the slander and threats going on from both sides....

• Krettnawe
    Krettnawe

I am sure some will figure out a way to create some sort of conspiracy theory out of it though.

The Illumaniti, the Masons, the WTS, and the NWO worked together to bring it down!

I always find it curious how ego-centric both JW's and ex-JW's are. Outside of the collection of ex-JW's and JW's that have been posting online for quite a few years, noone really cares...

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

It looks like Scientology is down too, admin probably got sick of the threats.

Inversed lesson for me on JW that forum,it convinced me that JW are demonic absolute vicious because of JW trolls there.I say inverse of apostates who go off stumbling JW back in

Part of the problem was no registration or moderation at topix anything goes there

Topic reassured me I was right getting out of the cult.

• Krettnawe
    Krettnawe

What JW apologist bothered you the most, and what JW bashers bothered you the most?

BTW, it is back online

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness

Join in shills galore over there have fun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit