Question on Job 14: Does it support, or contradict, the idea of a resurrection?

by sir82 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

My question has ALWAYS been: "Why, when Job's family was destroyed by the windstorm, did Jehovah give him MORE CHILDREN WHO WERE EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE ONES HE HAD BEFORE? If he is the Almighty God, and resurrection has taken place before in the OT, why didn't he resurrect his beloved children?!!!!!

The Society lends the thought to us that they will be ressurected in the New World. WHAT????!!!!!! I would want THOSE returned to me I had before! Yeah! Job and his wife kept having sex and kept having babies!!!!! More beautiful than the ones he had before??? The GRAND thing to do is to resurrect the ones who had just perished and let Job and his wife CONTINUE to have more, as mortals do!

Has ANYONE ever noticed that the resurrections in the Bible were never on 'grand scales'? Ones were resurrected 'here and there'...single resurrections. Why was that?????

This is why I have begun leaning towards......'there is NO resurrection'. It hurts TERRIBLY to know/feel that you will NEVER see your actual beloved EVER AGAIN.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit