JW tells granddaughter that her parents are Satan Worshippers

by darthfader 12 Replies latest jw friends

• darthfader
    darthfader

It's a pretty polarizing statement. Either you are in the "Truth" and the Light of the Organization or you are a Satan Worshipper.

I guess I now realize who the statement "Having no natural effection" applies to.

Sheesh...

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Ugg! That is awful.

NLW's wife

• Highlander
    Highlander

If my mom or any other family members were to ever say that to my daughter I would never allow them to have contact with my child again.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

.... again?????

I wouldn't even give them opportunity unless the kids were well and truly cult-proof

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

That's what you call true Mental Illness. The grandmother is a victim of cult thinking and she does not even know it. In the long run she will pay for her hard hearted thinking. Children grow up and remember who was mean to them or nice to them when they were kids. Sad. Totally ADD

• darthfader
    darthfader

Thanks for your comments, I agree that exposure to toxic people like her should be limited. She has always been "overzealous" to the point of being mean.

cheers!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

that's sick!!!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

HTF can you be a Satan worshipper if a) you dont believe in him, b) you dont believe that the WTS is the channel that god is using on Earth,

and you can show evidence to support the fact that Yahweh is an angry,evil,pagan god of the OT?

• darthfader
    darthfader

I think she was trying to make a case that anyone not part of Jehovah's organization is part of Satan's wicked system of things and therefore a worshipper of Satan.

I would love to tell here that Satan is only a minor pasta and is not a concern for the true followers of the great Flying Spaghetti Monster... Im sure that would get a rise out of her -- maybe a stroke...

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It's a pretty polarizing statement. Either you are in the "Truth" and the Light of the Organization or you are a Satan Worshipper.

This really is the core message that the Witnesses teach. It is at the heart of what they deem "The Good News." That they are right and you are wrong and that's a good thing because if you listen to them you will survive the end of the world.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit