Jacob Barnett, 12 yr. old, explains what he'd like to improve about Einstein's Theory of Relativity

by glenster 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Yea, VM, but Jesus was God in the flesh. If he created the Universe, he should have left some polynomial functions somewhere in the Gospels. Or at least a simple matrix operation. If he was such a great prophet and could see the future, why the f...k did he not see some breakthrough in Math or Physics? The world would've been much better if we knew Newton's universal law of attraction with 1300 years in advance! Every loonie chants "how great is Jesus", but who knows who were Pitagoras, Euclid, Archimedes, Cantor, Pascal, Brache, Newton, Russel, Plank? If you mention the name "Sharaf al Din al Tusi", almost anyone will think it's an Al Qaeda member. You could be arrested for that!

• james_woods
    james_woods

I hate to see kids being exploited for publicity reasons.

If he is gifted as claimed then he should be in advanced education for sure - but I do not see what trying to make him a celebrity on TV is going to accomplish.

Other than opposite.

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

I saw him on Beck yesterday...... It was ridiculous how he used Jake as a prop and didn't really let him explain anything or even finish his equation. Glen interrupted him by drawing a picture of R2D2 on the other blackboard and stopping him shortly after he started to explain his equation. I understand it was over most people's heads, but what's the point of having him on the show to show the equation in the first place if he's not going to let him explain it or finish it. Beck may be a good human being, but he's an idiot.......and his chalkboard schtick is getting old too.

• Ding
    Ding

Einstein's theory of relativity is one thing.

But can this young man explain the new light about overlapping generations???

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Phah!! So what if the kid taught himself Calculus, Algreba, Geometry, Trigonometry in a week. So what if he graduated from high school at age 8, and has been studying Astrophysics in college since age 9. He's still going to be destroyed by Jehovah for not searching for the deeper things of God as found within the Watchtower magazine.

I can explain the meaning behind "this generation", and he can't. Its gonna suck to be him real soon at the great day of Jehovah!

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Ding, you placed the . on the l. That is one helluva question!

• VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit