Anonymity and Mind Control

by Ding 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PublishingCult
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Excellent points. Going along w the erasure of individuality, their belief system is full of classes; the evil slave class, the sheep, etc. I found that many things in history were instigated by individuals, not nameless members of classes. This was a significant point for me in seeing the falseness of wt theories.

S

• sabastious
    sabastious
    "An organization of this type just does NOT fit in with Biblical Christianity. That wasn't what Jesus Christ brought to our earth -- not by a long shot! He brought something far better and finer and holier than that! He brought eternal redemption, and I was going to seek it

He made profound points about how the Watchtower intrudes upon the mind. I bolded his statement of "eternal redemption". Even through all his critical thought he still felt he needed to apologize for living and sought redemption. I suspect that before he died he found that redemption and preached to others that they needed to find it also, and that is not much different than spreading Watchtower lies.

Jesus, according to the Bible account and what he said, died for the sins of all men with impartiality. The second his sacrifice was given we were all saved, end of story.

-Sab

• JoJoJones
    JoJoJones

This "businesslike" attitude mentioned robs the Jehovah's Witnesses of a true sense of spirituality. At least I never experienced a genuine feeling of spirituality in the Kingdom Halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit