LIES, DAMN LIES, AND APOSTATES

by PublishingCult 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    If he is such a "bad apostate", then why wait to make this Video when he has been around on these forums for quite sometime now.

I haven't been around on these forums for quite some time.

If you don't agree with his views on homosexuals, okay funny fact being that many people don't like it either and they are all not bible-thumping christians.

So, I should just shut up and sit down. Got it. Not on your life, pal. It's a hateful destructive erroneous viewpoint, one that I am going to shout down at the top of my lungs. I don't really care if it offends those who hold the view that homosexuality is wrong. The view is archaic, barbaric, and highly offensive and is rooted in religion. Show me an atheist that holds that view, and I will take the videos down . . . depending on his argument of course.

• darthfader
    darthfader

PublishingCult -- great video!

In reality, the discussion of homosexuality is irrelevant. The attribution of the artwork to the WTBS is what is really wrong here. No background check, no research, and no integrity... If you make a error... fess up and set the record straight.

If someone are going to go up and try to take the moral high ground with the WTBS, make sure that your "boots are clean" first.

I'd take freeminds or fwfacts (or a dozen others) over sixscreens. At least Rick got rid of the "bloody vampire" home page a couple months back... :)

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

LOL.......I don't think you are gay by the way but IF you are, I may want to keep a butt plug on hand if I come near you since you said I was Homophobic. You don't like the Bible and claim it doesn't condone homosexuality. Ok fine fact PC. Now let me go listen to a few of EMINEM's GREATEST HITS.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

For the record I have no problem with homosexuals. Especially the women ones. Especially the attractive brunette ones.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Nice....Mr. Falcon I don't have a problem with them either. I just am not attracted to the same sex and would not ever go that way. Women are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more attractive and have more "attractions" than a hairy man.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    "I may want to keep a butt plug on hand if I come near you since you said I was Homophobic."

LOL, and WHY, exactly, would you even HAVE a butt plug? Wouldn't the insertion of such an apparatus negate your fear of having me, ahem, "attend your meeting"?

Hugs

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Protection PC Protection. APOSTAPOP(Whatever the hell that is), where is the POPPY music? Are you starting a Music label?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

For the record I have no problem with homosexuals. Especially the women ones. Especially the attractive brunette ones.

Cool, man. Save the blondes for Mad Sweeney!

Don't let the haters get you down, PC. Rick may have had a token good show now and then in the past but he is basically 0-fer 2011. Johnny the Bethelite, the dude who started his own book publishing cult, more Johnny, and then imagining buttsecks in classic works of art.

Rick has a long way to go now to restore his credibility, which was never particularly solid in the first place.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

PC......Boy you are ripping Rick........Start Ripping Robert King AKA E-Watchman and I will support your cause

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

I do admit that I have a love/hate relationship with homosexuals, PublishingCult. I hate them because of Elton John but I LOVE them because of Queen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit