The Watchtower Society And The Memorial

by lovelylil 16 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

FMH,

I just tried the google link and it is working. Also I went to my blog and it is taking me to the correct page. My husband tried it too and it is working for him. I don't know why some people can get it and some cannot. (this is frustrating me)

On the blog, you go to bible study links and there is the googledocs link. I did repair this link yesterday. Did you try it today?

Cannot figure out why it works sometimes and not other times. Anyway, Like I said if anyone wants this flyer with the original graphics just send me your email to ministry address in this thread.

• FollowedMyHeart
    FollowedMyHeart

Thanks, Lilly

I tried the link on your blog and it just takes me to my own google docs home page. Maybe it only works for people w/o google accounts? IDK I would like the graphics, so I'll email you.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Finally! I think I got it. Turns out the flyer was set to private all along, so no one can view it without the login. Sorry for this. I am not the most computer literate person. I am still trying to figure out how to add the link to my blog but for now, here is url to view and copy the flyer;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_J3is9NRfl5EDJRsaUOk0PGgManL8SiADWXaAir7pnY/edit?hl=en&authkey=CPG1rY4F

I am keeping my fingers crossed friends........Peace, Lilly

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

We started passing these flyers out around town today. Hit up all the dunkin donuts. Ordinarily they do not let you hang things like this up in these restaurants. However, I know lots of the teens who work in all the DDs around town because they are always at my house. Many of them call me their second mother. So they got permission from managment for me to hang them up.

Also, the flyers are posted around 3 area congregations and are on several bulletin boards in the local supermarkets and laundromats. The laundromats are a popular place around here for the witnesses to leave mags.

I am anticipating that the local JW's will take them down, so I have about 100 made and in my car so I can put them back up again when they do.

I have a giant poster my daughter made in her graphic design class which was made especially for the memorial night. Also, I have one in the back window of my car, since I drive about 60+ miles per day for my job. That way wherever I park, people can read it.

Please remember to visit the link that I finally got working and print your copy of this flyer so you can use them for memorial witnessing too. Peace, Lilly

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

love the blog lovelylil - keep it up! :)

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thanks GOrwell,

I just finished updating it and changing some stuff. I put an email link on there for those in the Boston area who want to join us for fellowship and a bi-monthly biblestudy. Also, I added some links including one where you can get automatic blog updates sent to your email address.

Did you read my short blurb about The Big Bad Wolf? My hubby gets a kick out of how I explain things. I am not an in your face, I hate the WT type of person. The purpose of my writings is to show the false teachings of the WT, but also give my own experiences and what I learned from them. And to help new Christians learn what the bible really teaches in particular about Jesus Christ.

Please visit often, and feel free to leave a commnet. Peace, Lilly

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I have updated my blog today with a post regarding the memorial if anyone is interested. Also there is still a week left to print the flyer regarding the memorial and pass them around near your local kingdom halls. Others have mailed them to active Witnesses in their areas. Peace to all, Lilly

http://thekingstable2011.blogspot.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit