Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 03-27-11 WT Study (DISCOURAGEMENT)

by blondie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BLONDIE:

Wow, I give you credit for being able to read the literature, much less lay all these articles out for everybody. I can hardly stand to look at their literature without getting sick but I did skim through this pukey article.

ZIDDINA:

I like the way they make the veiled threat/warning in paragraph 9. They sort of lay it between the lines that there will be trouble for you and your family if you go against the religion. How clever of them under their mask of piety. Yes, there are consequences and I feel very sorry for anybody who is in with family and who has the rude awakening that has come to us all at some point. I also think the religion would do anything to keep the young people from leaving but they can't stop the stampede of people who want out.

OUTLAW:

You are probably right about your guesstimate that probably about 50% would be gone instantly if there were no consequences. This makes one wonder: just how many JWs in any given hall are there because it is in their heart and they truly want to be there??? Not very many, I think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit