Jooky?

by headisspinning 10 Replies latest jw friends

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Jookbeard was getting all huffy with me.

I tried to PM him and he said he wanted to keep this public.

Then he disappeared...

Anyway, I'm here if he wants to to challenge me... :)

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

well....in his defence it is the middle of the night in his neck of the woods...

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

No need to defend him. I just don't like to 'let the sunset on...' Oh wait... EFF it!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I think I just read the post ("I'm a mess") where Jookbeard was responding to you. In that thread I would not call the comments 'huffy'.

Blunt, Direct, maybe harsh. But not huffy.

Maybe he didn't like that you used his name in a public forum - when you posted the contents of the pm you sent.

Maybe he had better things to do on a Saturday night than chat on a discussion board.

-Aude.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Oh wait... EFF it!

There you go!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Ignore him.

You don't need his acceptance in your spiritual journey.

Or anyone else's really......

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I don't think Jookbeard was "huffy". He simply stated a few sentences. If anyone was getting emotional, I'd say it was you, H-I-S.

Plus, he lives in England so he's in another time zone. I find it funny when posters assume that everyone's American here.

PS. I don't live in America either.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

nothing huffy with me folks , hit the sack and the clocks changed this morning forward by one hour, and Bob Grimpo is not my real name! I'd like to change it to my real name but you cant, I'm cool as a cucumber!

• wobble
    wobble

Jooky ! But you are so sexy when you're huffy! Thats why old exorcist bonse is so interested in you !

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

To Jooky...

Someone mentioned to me that I shouldn't have posted my PM to you so I apologize. I just did that because you said you wanted to speak publicly - not through PM but I understand I shouldn't have done that. And also I just saw the name on your public profile so I didn't see the harm.

Sorry everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit