what are your opinions of ewatchman.com

by Evidently Apostate 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Borgia
    Borgia

Robert king ... Robert has become king. Anyway. He and third witness are all in the same league.

Cheers

Borgia

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Robert's essays were the first step for me in liberating my mind from WT control programming. It made all the sense in the world as long as I believed the Bible was inspired.

Yes, he is definitely condescending and rude if you say something he considers stupid. Brant's (uninformed) above description of him is right on the mark. I was there when he tossed two-thirds of the members for disagreeing with the WT's two-tiered salvation system of "anointed" and "other sheep". It was real ugly. But then all the ones he tossed started another Pharisee forum where they worship the Bible instead of the Watchtower. From one Golden Calf to another......

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

He seems as delusional as a GB member. I ignore his vids.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Cruel jerk, Has a god complex himself. Thinks he is a prophet appointed by jehovah to speak out against the WT. Still believes the WT was the only true religion but that they went into apostacy. Rather then the truth which is that they were apostate from day one when Russell started it.

Peace, Lilly

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I'm with Tuesday and ProdigalSon.

Being self-righteous on the Internet is just how he rolls but I think he's sincere and a relatively decent guy. I think his site, his forum, and his book all help serve a purpose and fill a necessary niche for many people on their way out of the Borg.

Not every questioning JW can take the straightforward "itsacult" mentality of JWN from day one of their questioning.

e-watchman has his place. So does jehovahswitnessrecovery.com and freeminds.org and jwfacts.com. Different strokes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit