What's the "SPECIAL TALK" going round before the Memorial?

by hamsterbait 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

There is a "Special Talk" happening on the 16th where cities will be linked together.

Has anybody else had this already? If so what did they say?

Was it another snoozefest?

HB

• baltar447
    baltar447

There's always the yearly "special talk", which is usually after the memoral. I'm not aware of congos being linked together for this, its just a "special" outline.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Thanks,for that, but this is an event that is to last three hours. It isnt the post reject Jesus talk that they have every year.

HB

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

event that is to last three hours

wow...sounds thrilling

I am curious about what they'll be bleating about this time though.

• baltar447
    baltar447

3 Hours? You gotta be kidding me!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Special talks have always been desgned to pump up the faithful ones to go out in service with the WTS. literature in hand

which equates to greater sales $$$

The End is so near now we must be vigilant in saving as many lives as possible and make are selfs approved by Jehovah's spirit.

New current world events have revealed the time is at hand that Satan will be issued a final blow by Jesus and his heavenly father.

The tactics of coercion and manipulation are obvious by this publishing house and have been as well for many years.

To the mentally deluded and captivated JWS, they think something very important is about to be announced,

when in reality its the same coercive bullshit that the WTS has been poring out at every meeting and talk for the last

100 years.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I could`nt imagine sitting through 3 hours,of listening to the same Old WBT$ Sh*t..

Announcing..

The Special Talk!..

Do More!..Armageddon!..Do more!..Jehovah!..Do more!..

Now stuff Money in my Head!..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3xnDWSJdjf0/S_sRJ1cuAHI/AAAAAAAABOA/zaHqLqKdA_c/s320/feed-the-pig2.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Amen! Can we leave now????? Oh I learned so much from the Special Talk.......

• baltar447
    baltar447

If this is true, then it's REALLY suspicious that it's the night before the memorial... They gonna have EVERYONE drink the koolaid?

• Alfred
    Alfred

Last year someone posted the outline for the post-Memorial "special talk"... I believe the title was "Peace and Security... When?"... maybe this year's special talk will be something similar... who knows?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit