trying to understand

by pbrow 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• pbrow
    pbrow

I think the blood issue is an incredible looking glass into what is wrong with the legelize style of relgion.

Unfortunately my ex is a "very good" jdub and still have to deal with it because of my two children. I think I understand that fractions of components are not considered blood but I think that realization brings this next question.. Does it simply just not matter that the fractions of components came FROM blood?

pbrow

• Scooby-Doo
    Scooby-Doo

Are cigarettes okay if they contain only a fraction of the ingredients used normally?

Blood fractions ARE still blood.

This new doctrine is just a half-way meeting point, made up to keep concerned 'worldly' people off of their case.

• cantleave
    cantleave

To obtain fractions blood still needs to be donated, and lots of it!

• Terry
    Terry

Simple formula, actually.

The Watchtower Society is a mere conduit (mouthpiece) for God.

God shouts through this megaphone and we get the message through the publications.

The bible is "sourced" as a back-up...but...it is the Governing Body of mouthpieces who nudge meaning out of scripture.

The bible isn't written for non-anointed.

Non-anointed (the majority of JW's) are like dogs begging scraps from the table of the anointed.

Oddly, not all the anointed are mouthpieces!

Most of the anointed must beg at the table of the super-anointed (faithful and discreet slave.)

The bible was actually written, then, for the super-anointed.

The Super-Anointed make educated guesses and pass them along as policy.

To play the game everybody must accept without reservation these guesses AS THOUGH they were words spoken by Jehovah.

When they prove false, wrong or otherwise stupid and impracticable (as they always do) they are changed.

All the begging dogs at the table have to yak up the wad of crud and vomit it out.

This was....momentarily..."food at the proper time."

So, when it comes to blood issues the "food at the proper time" often becomes dog yak.

A begging dog who will not go off and find its own damned food has no business whining about what his master throws on the floor

for it to wolf down!

Just read the Watchtower, shut up and eat your yak!

• pbrow
    pbrow

yes, i get that. all fractions still have to come from the blood. I think terry's explanation is a long way of saying that dubs dont think about the fractions of components coming from actual blood because it has not been in the watchtower. I completely agree, as a 30 year born in disassociated exmember I remember the the constant feeling of having a watchtower curmudgeon on my shoulder during every decision i made. I guess im asking has anyone used this line of reasoning, does it not matter that fractions of components still come from actual blood, on someone who is in.

I also understand that people are not going to understand until they are going to understand. I just want to know what may be countered to that question while actually talking to a "very good jdub"

pbrow

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The Watchtower Society is a mere conduit (mouthpiece) for God.

God shouts through this megaphone and we get the message through the publications.

The bible is "sourced" as a back-up...but...it is the Governing Body of mouthpieces who nudge meaning out of scripture.

The bible isn't written for non-anointed.

Non-anointed (the majority of JW's) are like dogs begging scraps from the table of the anointed.

Oddly, not all the anointed are mouthpieces!

Most of the anointed must beg at the table of the super-anointed (faithful and discreet slave.)

The bible was actually written, then, for the super-anointed.

The Super-Anointed make educated guesses and pass them along as policy.

To play the game everybody must accept without reservation these guesses AS THOUGH they were words spoken by Jehovah.

When they prove false, wrong or otherwise stupid and impracticable (as they always do) they are changed.

All the begging dogs at the table have to yak up the wad of crud and vomit it out.

This was....momentarily..."food at the proper time."

See..........it's not that complicated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit