Apostatefest in Toronto

by Beans 15 Replies latest jw friends

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

expatbrit! i'm so sorry to have to tell you this, as i know it is going to shatter your heart ... i won't be coming to toronto as i had expected. yes, plans were almost set in stone but unfortunately the person i had planned on staying with retracted her offer (very complicated story).
    anyhow, have your apostatefest! and enjoy yourselves .

i will be in toronto by summer FOR SURE! and most likely for good (so we'll party LOTS!). this way, i have enough time to plan something more reasonable and much more reliable so that i CAN indeed actually move my ass out there and not worry about a place to stay and where i'm gonna get cash from. OOoo maybe on july 5th (my one year anniversary of being on the board) we can all go out and get right hammered ! .. like we need an excuse though

muahahah! and nono dear, drinks are all on YOU! this is afterall, *MY* special guest appearance!

i'll email you as as i figure out more.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Ah my shattered heart!

But, in the tradition of great Canadians, My Heart Will Go On!

Sorry to hear your plans didn't work out Mango, but summer is much better for moving anyway. Keep me up-to-date!

Expatbrit

p.s. drinks are not on me. What am I, stupid? Don't answer that.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

expat can i move in with you??? muahahaha!
    yep, summer is best!

we could always push all the drinks on sweet pete ... hehehe

• peterstride
    peterstride

Sweet Pete would love to buy BitterMango a drink or two...or five! Question is...will she come?

Sweeeeeet Mango....you can always stay with me when U come to Toronto!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hahha someday i'll get there. some day. but i aint making plans for anything anymore. screw it. i'll just tell you all when i actaully get there :p thats way i dont look like a shmuck if i dont show up:) haah.
    pete your so sweet.

• peterstride
    peterstride

Oh...shucks! Thanks Mango!

Peter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit