Ahhh this makes me want to shoot someone

by infpalex 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• infpalex
    infpalex

http://www.jwbrothers.org/videos/2949/simon-3.5-years-old-first-talk!-stunning!

Little boy giving a talk at 3.5 years old...

There are no words.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Another little robot for them, the poor poor child! God help him............

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I feel bad for the kid, but the talk itself is probably no less intelligent than any other.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"My kid gives talks at 3 1/2 years old!! My kid is better than your kid!!"

Can you imagine the pressure that kid's already been through.....

• Scarred for life
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I feel sorry for the kid..I gave my 1st talk around 6..

I had no idea what I was talking about..I was just supposed to do it..

None of it ever made any sense to me..

My talks were written for me..I was supposed to parrot what was written..

So I did..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

Should be ready for baptism within about 3 more years...

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

poor kid my nephew was 4 and his parents sent everyone of DVD of it. I don't think I even watched the whole thing just couldn't!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Seriously, I got a close-up view of GB member Albert Shroeder doing this to his kid Benjamin when I attended the overseer's school. Ben was about 9 at the time but you could tell it had gone on ever since he could walk and talk.

It reminds me of another story - the preacher's kid who nearly died and claims to have "seen Jesus" and now the parents are writing a book to sell about the miracle.

- http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42191453/ns/today-today_people/?gt1=43001

I think there should be a special place in hell for parents who impose this kind of thing on their kids - including stage parents so often seen in Hollywood.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

At least the 3 year old isn't getting dipped. All believing parents take pride in their kids displaying their beliefs, be it Catholic's first communion or Witness kids doing talks. It's part of the group's belief system so the talk given by little ones doesn't bother me as much as seeing little ones getting baptized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit