by headisspinning 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I dont think the WT actually wants D/F ones back

actions speak louder than words...

oz

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It seems there will always be people who try to justify hateful things in the name of "sacred service", even to the point of 'killing'

Can you say "Saul of Tarsus"?

At least once reforming as "Paul", he only supported shunning vs. stoning.
  • lifeisgood
    lifeisgood

headisspinning,

"I would like to see him get a lawyer but he is reluctant to play hardball because it might further alienate him from the children which would destroy him."

Children are forgiving when not being manipulated by evil. A person cannot keep their ex from seeing their children. I think your husband should get a lawyer and get some of his rights enforced. For one parent to manipulate the children to hate the other parent is something that most courts get very upset about.

• man in black
    man in black

wow, I'm sorry that all of this is happening to you

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Letters, emails.....anything resembling a compilation of scriptures will go totally ignored.

If there is one thing I could share with people, it's this: don't bother writing the Society or anyone else. They throw it in the garbage.

• Ding
    Ding

I knew a teenage JW who got shunned by her family.

She probably would have committed suicide if not for an ex-JW couple who took her in and showed her some real love.

• Quentin
    Quentin

There is one thing I'd like to say to you and your present husband. You did not and have not commited adultry. You are not living in adultry, nor are you engaging in a sinfull relationship. You are a husband and wife duely and lawfully married with a baby of your own. You said youself two years passed before either of you got involved.

The wtbts, as far as I'm aware, is the only religous entity that interprets Jesus words about marriage in that manner. How do you know your ex-spouses didn't fool around, make hooey on the sly? You don't, get yourself some good family law counslers a copy of the wt book mentioned above and go after these jw snobs.

Now, I whish you and your husband, with all my heart, things turn out well for you and your other children. But please stop beating youselfs up over things you can't change. Move forward and do something about the things you can change in the here and now. It wont be an easy task, yet it can be done.

• satinka
    satinka

Now that we have left the organization, it is healthy for us to re-visit the rules and leave behind the ones that don't fit us.

It is time to re-write the rules to suit ourselves. That is what free will is all about!

Cheers,

satinka

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

GET THIS...

I was have a fretful night and could barely sleep. All of a sudden at 4:14 am I heard my phone ringing.

JUST GUESS WHO IT WAS?

I will let you all hazard a guess before I go on....

• poopsiecakes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit