The 'Carlin Step'

by WhatAboutWatson 5 Replies latest social humour

• WhatAboutWatson
    WhatAboutWatson

I don't know about you folks but music now a days seem to lack real artistic intergrity on the radio. Lady Gaga was born some way, I assume and hope from the departure of a womb. Britney Spear's "Hold it against me" is a metaphor for S&M love making and Bruno Mar's "Grenade" will be used in the next Peral Harbor film.

One song though not only has me tapping my feet but it has me thinking!

That is...THE CARLIN STEP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3asbkY0tTE

I hope you and the rest of your family break your kitchen room floor with toe tapping madness!

• wobble
    wobble

I love George's sense of humour. His thoughts on God and Religion are worth a listen.

RIP George.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

I love this song. Thanks for sharing.

Side note: Lady Gaga is surprisingly talented. There was a performance of a chamber work of hers at a New Music concert at UNT. I had no idea. Lol

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

that..was... AWESOME!

• WhatAboutWatson
    WhatAboutWatson

I wrote my main high school paper on George Carlin. What made it even better, I got to analyze and pick apart the 7 words. Carlin is one of my heroes.

I agree totally wobbie! Carlin on Religion is like white noise to me in the sense its calming.

I don't mind Gaga, I like a couple of her songs but she easily annoys me.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bwaahaa. Love it! Rock em, wherever you are, on the other side.

Lady gaga, don't know about her music, but her getups are works of art. I collected a bunch of her pics through google pic, the other day.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit