I don't get it - this little baby gets a personal revelation but not me?

by just n from bethel 12 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

DagothUr you are not the only one who thinks a great religious war is coming. The other day at the flea market the guy who was running the booth next to mine told me the same thing. My wife cousin is scared to death that the muslims are going to bomb her home and see a war coming with them. All in the name of religion. Totally ADD

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Yea, but the way I see it in the news...the Muslims are the ones who have their butts kicked at the moment. The Jihad has never been more than a terrorism-guerilla war and I don't think Islamists are capable of conquering weapon-in-hand anything more than a pile of rocks near their borders. I don't understand this fear of the Western World.

• tec
    tec
    Video 2 - at least we know there's going to be rock and roll for at least one more generation!!!

That was funny, because I read that before I watched the video, and then all I could hear was a baby singing death metal, lol.

Parents prompt their kids to do adult things all the time, because its cute. No big deal. Now the people in the audience who think its more than babies mimicking their parents, or being prompted with hugs and love and attention to do tricks... that might be a bit scarier ;).

But seriously, I just laughed at both of them. They were cute, as babies tend to be.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit