Would you ride on these?

by Snoozy 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• Snoozy
  • four candles
    four candles

Hell,no......I is scared of stuff like that.

• snakeface
    snakeface

Sure! Looks like FUN! Especially the first one!

The second one looks like a book study group, all seated and paying more than the usual attention, but maybe the person whose house it is has a problem with demons from something they bought at a garage sale and the demon is making the floor swing around to interfere with the divine education work. The witnesses don't seem to notice, though.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I dare you to watch this all the way through.. Too intense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNw8vIK1G_4

Snoozy

• jam
    jam

Do not put GOD too A test.

• Snoozy
  • maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I LOVE roller coasters, however I don't do well with reaptaive motion, so I don;t think I would go on the first two, but the third one looks good.

• tec
    tec

I love roller coasters too. Not spinning around in constant circles though. Those types of rides make me sick.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

All these rides have a nasty effect on the blood-vessels in the brain. You could develop a nasty commotion from them.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

You guys should seen the rollar coasters they had back in the 50's..they only had one bar that dropped down and held two people in place at the same time. No safty belts of any kind and very few restrictions..(height or weight). I rode on one when I was in the 5th grade and weighed 90 pounds..I swear I allmost flew out! If the guy next to you was bigger than you the bar didn't come down tight on you. I guess my partner saw me fly up and held me down the rest of the ride..I was pale as a ghost when I got off..so now I have a terrible fear of them and would never ever ride one..

Besides that they were the most rickety things made out of wood and had very little side rails for protection..

As they say, they've come a long way baby..

Over the years I heard many stories about kids that had flown out..

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit