Wt Org Like an Animal Pack

by Satanus 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

'The only ones that are estranged are those that have come to an accurate knowledge of truth,'

Right, up to that point.

'These are the ones that make separations, animalistic [men], not having spirituality. Jude 17-19'

Right, also, as i describe in my little article. You see, true spirituality does not estrange the spiritual type people from others. It shows them that we are all the same. It was the jws that separated from me. To this day, they do that. Oh well, members of the pack will be animalistic.

Btw, i was raised a jw since as young as i can remember. For me, picking up the wt drivel would truly be going back to vomit and mire.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Murray Smith

Heh, yah.

Outlaw

Agreed.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    The only ones that are estranged are those that have come to an accurate knowledge of truth,

then turn away and persist in making separations in the congregation......Spade/AliceInPoo-Poo-Land

I agree with you Satanus..Alice`s post is partialy true..

The Untrue part turned BullShit Brown..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Another example i saw on tv, was a group of lemurs, cute, big eyed animals that travel single file w ring tails up in the air. A mother lemur whose baby could not keep up due to starvation, the mother was torn between staying w her baby and keeping up w the pack. She wimpered as she looked at her baby, and then at the receding pack members, then back at her baby, again. What could she do? The pack was also suffering from hunger. It was looking for food. Finally, she made her decision, she left her baby and followed the pack. Remind you of something????

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t care if your only 8 Years Old..

If you don`t want to be a Jehovah`s Witness..

You can find someplace else to Live!..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oCHMoe1_yBI/SyhniQndbwI/AAAAAAAAACo/XJ6b0HOnGeg/s320/mom+yelling.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Definitions of accurate (adj)

ac·cu·rate [ áky?r?t ]

1. correct: giving a correct or truthful representation of something
    2. free from errors: precise or free from errors
    3. providing information to accepted standard: capable of providing information in accordance with an accepted standard

Spade quoted " For it would have been better for them not to have accurately known the path of righteousness than after knowing it accurately to turn away from the holy commandment delivered to them."

If the WTS path of righteousness was so accurate why all the adjustments, or flickerin' light ???????

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes JWS can act cruel and animalistic to those who wish not completely show respectful subservience to the hierarchy.

They many times get brutally disparaged from the pack so to speak, mostly out of showing their own self righteous subservience

to the organization and the men governing things .

• Spade
    Spade
    If the WTS path of righteousness was so accurate why all the adjustments, or flickerin' light ???????

Core Bible truths never change and the Watchtower Society has been consistent in teaching the Truth. The very few changes in what the Bible teaches (e.g. Matthew 24:34, Mark 13:30 and Luke 21:32) could only be revealed through the passage of time.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Spade ,you have left me speechless

• Satanus
    Satanus

Perhaps, spade could start a thread listing the wt core teachings that have been there from 1874 to 2011.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit