• Okidok
    Okidok

"It takes two to speak the truth -- one to speak, and another to
    hear."
    ---Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Okidok,

Don't tell me you need prozac? What a prick.

• toddy
    toddy

Language Freddie

• Okidok
    Okidok

I can’t see you in this image Fredhall; maybe you are inside the building that is collapsing??

hear."

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Okidok,

Only a sick person like you would think of it. I don't how in the world you can mixed Christ like images with an act of terror? I think you a Scallyman can make a good gay couple.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Hmmm, Christ and a terrorist act?

Doesn't Osama claim to have God on his side? I wonder just what the occupants of Jericho and Sodom and Gommorah thought about the love they received? Who were they really hurting? And what about Pharoah losing his son? Do you think maybe he felt like it was a terrorist act? How about all the Egyptians who lost first born sons? Do you think they looked upon the God of Israel as a kind and loving God?

That is what I detest about so called christianity. Do things as we say, or our God will annhilate you! What a choice, be braindead and follow mans perverted rules, or either face annhilation or burning for eternity!

No thanks, you all can keep your version of God and walk through life afraid to live. I'll accept God and His Son as stated in the Bible. Jesus laid down the key in John 13:34,35. Why not read it and follow it, too?

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

DakotaRed,

Many people put themselves into bad situations. Who? Osama, Jericho, Egyptians, Sodom and Gommorah, people who rejected Jesus during his time. But don't blame Jehovah for their stupid actions. All of them was warned to turn around.

• Okidok
    Okidok

Fredhall; Don’t mix Christ with the Watchtower Society

hear."

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Okidok,

Did I mentioned Watchtower Society?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Ever stop and think that the ones actually rejecting Christ or God are the ones preaching and teaching devotion to a man made organization and that any not adhering to the precepts of that organization will be mercilessly destroyed?

Oh, it's not only the Watchtower, but I saw it all religions. Jesus taught love and a resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous. What religion has done to those couple scriptures could result in their facing the very destruction they wish to rain down on others who might believe differently.

What kind of loving God would use such scare tactics as religion preaches throughout history?

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit