LITTLE TALES

by compound complex 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Miss Ann:

I will look in the mirror and ask Marcel what's up!

Thanks for posting.

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

Righteous Job would look neither downward upon a virgin in an unchaste manner nor turn his eyes upward in worshipful gaze upon Heaven's own Queen of the night. However much the willing Marcel had had drummed into his head the Word (with the full intent of its reaching his youthful, vacillating heart), yet he could not help but be drawn nightly to the deeply hued expanse and its precession of sidereal jewelry. Where does wondering amazement at the cloaked lives of mysterious and glorious celestial entities leave off and take the diversionary path away from staid, acceptable religion, luring the total man into the cult of the zodiac?

Marcel was certainly lacking in art and too provincial a lad (given his family's eschewing all things deemed worldly and forbidden knowledge) to have been schooled in the arcane precepts of the deep magic of the universe. How could he know that there were unseen forces at work upon him? He felt a pull but had no inkling whence it came.

His father, a good and simple man of God, was blissfully unaware, in his humble devotion to the heavenly Father, that a subtle direction of a lesser but nonetheless mighty god was playing upon his son, Marcel.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

"He felt a pull but had no inkling whence it came."
    I have a feeling the man in the mirror will soon find out.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Miss Ann:

You're right. You always are ... !

Thanks for dropping by.

CoCo

• Quentin
    Quentin

I feel some photoshop art coming on, but must watch ICarly with the grandson....think she is going to be his frist love.....

• compound complex
    compound complex

Looking forward to it, Quentin ...

Thanks.

CC

• Quentin
    Quentin

CoCo you have a PM......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit