untitled

by Norcal_Sun 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

CoCo, will shoot you a PM catch you up on my staus...I better wait bout hour so can be more lucid....

Nocal, follow CoCo sugestin, or copy you open comments and re-pos with a title....board move rapid and topics ca quick get buried 3 or 4 page dep. Gad I hat morfine....

• Quentin
    Quentin

bttt

• Quentin
    Quentin

Come on folks, don't ignore this fader. Step up and give them the benifit of your wisdom....

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Honesty is the best policy.

Just say you haven't been to the meetings for a while. Don't feel obligated to answer any personal questions. Just give vague answers that don't incriminate yourself.

Use the baby as an excuse, lol!

• Quentin
    Quentin

move up to top

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Use the baby as an excuse, lol!

That might not be a good idea since so many people trudge to the meetings with their babies anyway. I feel for those family's that have 3 kids and 2 babies and they go to every meeting.

-Sab

• itsbeenalongtime
    itsbeenalongtime

I have been wondering myself what to say...Im kinda in your shoes but I have an Elder that lives right next door...So i think its going to be hard. What I do now Is I just say I havent been feeling well or that my kids were sick..The same old story but I havent been going for about 2 months now. I think I have made one meeting. Im sure time will come when someone will ask me the real reason why they havent seen me in a while and I think i will simply just tell the truth, that I dont want too. I may not be as blunt but Honesty in the best policy, right?

• Quentin
    Quentin

move it up....

• zoiks
    zoiks

You've been sooooo busy that you've slipped on your meeting attendance. You're keeping up with your bible reading though!

Or something like that?

• Norcal_Sun
    Norcal_Sun

Ok so I asked a moderator to add a title to this.

Thanks for the ideas everyone. Lets go along the lines of reasons for not going to meetings anymore. And what if you get invited to a meeting?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit