Dear Robert

by Mann 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Mann
    Mann

Dear Robert, I have done quiet a lot of research into the JW's doctrines. You see; I had to make an important decision on where I stood as far as JW's are concerned.This chat site was very helpful.

I have taken the most controversial members ( LOL there are only three of you)from this site, in opposition to eachother and used your arguments and reasongings to "help" make my mind over on what I would do.

The thing that struck me most about your arguments were: You kept giving glory to Jehovah and his Son, you used scriptures to back up your points (glad you didn't give out where to find those scriptures) You didn't make excuses for the wtbs errors, and misdeeds, and the most important point was your pointing out that Jehovah himself will judge and spank his own people.

Those in opposition to your arguments, only wanted to discredit the Bible and show little or no respect for Jehovah. This proves to those of us who are lurking that,One: There were good reasons, why they were removed.Two: God is not with them. And Three: They may have hid their true hearts from God's people but they couldn't hide from him.

We all have learned in the past how Jehovah would one day clean out his own temple before taking care of the nations.I see this lesson has been forgotten by most. Jehovah is truly removing the scum out. Before you know it, all the childmoleters , and others that are doing vile things, will be on the outside with the rest where they belong.

One thing I know for sure is: When Jehovah is finished cleaning out his temple I don't want to be on the outside. So I am going back I should never have left. I only left because, I looked at the glamor of the world and decided I could get more out of the world than I ever could from serving Jehovah. Boy was I wrong. There's nothing out there, the same old shit keeps going down. (Murder,fornication,drug dealings, children killing children and teachers,adultery, homosexuality, etc)

And look at the ones here, they want to judge others but hates being judged. They believe in their hearts if they can find enough faults with God and his people they can actually save themselves. Fools that they are.

In my personal opinion , I feel you should stop wasting your time here explaining how Jehovah will deal with his own people. If they haven't learned by now they never will. Leave them to themselves. After all Jehovah reads the hearts and he knew they were no good, that's one of the reasons he didn't allow them to stay.

Well Robert, keep up the good work teaching others about Jehovah. I hope to be reinstated back into the flock soon. Have you thought of hosting your own website where you can give answers to doubting Jw's? That's something you should think of. If you feel you must stay here and chat try not giving out too much holy information to swine's.

Peace

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

didn't he leave?

• plmkrzy
  • DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

If you are truly at peace with your decision and honestly believe it is the right thing to do, then by all means, go back. But, why the need to post this here? Do you honestly think your little saga will convince any to return to the WT?

I find it "convenient" that you mention that soon all the "childmoleters and others doing vile things" will be removed, but you fail to address the very organization that is protecting those very people, while condemning others for protecting ones in their groups.

What you have failed to see is that some of us left, not because of theological beliefs, but because that JWs preach a belief and do not follow it themselves. The acknowledgment from teh WT that pedophiles and moleters are dealt with differently from state to state, depending on the law, shows that. Those "scum" as you call them, need to be turned over to the law, regardless of a state requiring they be reported or not!

Merely DFing a family for beating a child to death is not dealing with it, either. Where are the talks about tempering justice with mercy? Where is the talk about along with the "spareing the rod of discipline," goes "listen to the rod of discipline?" Where are elders and others when a child shows up black and blue? Why wait until after a child is killed to act? Child abusers need professional help, something elders are not equipped to give. Sad as it may be, children may need to be remomved, at least temporarily, while abusers get help.

Going back to the KH is not going to stop rapes, murders, wars, robberies and such, I hope you know that. The KH nor the Watchtower is protected from any of that. It is the way of the world and will continue, regardless of JWs, until God steps in, in His due time, and ends it. When that day finally does come, try not to act too surprised to discover that the Watchtower has not been a haven of peace and security afterall.

Get right with God and the hell with man made relgiions!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Mann
    Mann

DakotaRed the reason why I posted it here is because Robert's email is closed off. I never said, these things would end for good but they will end , in his temple because Jehovah has said so and he is the maker of all living things. He will have the last laugh, and say.

You left because others weren't following what they preached? That's a sad reason to leave. Different strokes for different folks.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey Red,

Just how is God going to step in and take care of all those nasty people? Sounds like you still have one have of the brain cells still in the Witchtower society.

carm

• Mann
    Mann

Carmel (Idiot) again if you haven't leaned by now you never will. I am sure any one with just 1/2 of a brain cell is a hell of lot better than you.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Hey Mann is that the way a good JW should respond? Did Jesus talk like that to his oppressors??

• Mann
    Mann

William Penwell Don't try that shit with me. The people that come here have very little respect for Jehovah. If you can't respect my God do you really think I give a damn about you? more than half of you talk this way daily so save it. I'm not reinstated yet I'll talk any damn way I want. If you don't like what's being said in here don't read it. The notice was addressed to Robert. Self-righteous hypocrite.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Willy,

I ain't no bodies opressor. Poor excuse for a Mann done got his tail in a knot over my asking the same kind of questions that the CO had me DF'd over. I wouldn't let them get me angry though as it would lower me to their level of stupidity. Mann it feels good to be free from the robotics...

carm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit